Therapist Nottingham, Private Nottingham Therapy Provider
About Counselling Services Nottingham and Andrew Harvey, therapist Nottingham
- I am a fully registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy). I adhere to the BACP ethical framework . Because of this, clients are always treated with respect and professionalism. In-line with this framework I keep my skills current and work in an appropriate way. Clients benefit from being confident in Counselling Services Nottingham providing services in an ethical, safe and professional manner
- Due to my qualifications, I am a registered Independent Practitioner on the UK’s register of counsellors and psychotherapists, accredited by the Professional Standards Authority, set up by the Department of Health
- I integrate different therapeutic ways of working offering client’s flexibility in my approach. Consequently, I respond to the client’s needs in a very individual way. I seek to work with you to find your way forward in the most appropriate way. Because of working this way clients often find therapy less daunting and more natural than they anticipated
- My qualifications include A Diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling (CPCAB), Cert Men Hlth Stud (Open) and A Foundation Degree in Counselling
- I have received training in several therapeutic modalities. My training includes working with trauma, psychotherapy, group therapy, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
- My experience includes working privately as a therapist in Nottingham, in the voluntary sector and mental health settings including NHS services. Counselling Services Nottingham provides services to local employers and organisations seeking support for their employees. I worked for Priory Group as a therapist and counsellor both in the addictions field and inpatient mental health settings.
- I have extensive experience of working with addiction and recovery, and am, therefore, a registered member of The Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals
- Counselling Services Nottingham is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (Reference number ZA427723) we take confidentiality seriously and adhere and go beyond their code of conduct keeping your information confidential. Consequently, clients can be confident that their confidentiality and anonymity is always being respected
- Counselling Services Nottingham is a registered Limited Company (Company number 08546216) Director Andrew Harvey
- Above all, I seek to provide effective, confidential and flexible counselling and therapy that helps people make changes to improve their lives
“Counselling and psychotherapy are umbrella terms that cover a range of talking therapies. They are delivered by trained practitioners who work with people over a short or long term to help them bring about effective change or enhance their wellbeing”.British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
If you would like more information and a no obligation free consultation call Andrew on 07802 767462. please leave a message if I am unable to answer, and I will call you as soon as I’m able.